Festival of Trees - Donate a Tree, Wreath or Gift
We invite you to participate in this year's Festival of Trees by decorating and donating a holiday tree, wreath, centerpiece or holiday gift basket. Each year over 50 items are decorated and donated by local individuals, friends, families, businesses, clubs and organizations.
Without donors, the Festival of Trees would not be such a successful and spectacular event! All proceeds from the Festival of Trees benefit Newtown Youth & Family Services.
Guidelines for donating a tree:
- Trees must not be taller than 5 feet.
- Trees can be artificial or live.
- Trees can be lit or non-lit.
- All ornaments must be securely wired to the tree.
Timeline for drop-off and set-up:
- December 5th - 4:00pm-7:30pm - Drop-off of pre-decorated trees and items.
- December 6th - 12:00pm-5:00pm - Drop-off of pre-decorated trees and items.
Ticket Sales & Announcing Winners:
- December 7th - 10:00am - 4:00pm - First day of ticket sales and depositing tickets into the box of the item you would like to win!
- December 8th - 11:00am - 4:00pm - Second/Last day of ticket sales and depositing tickets.
- December 8th - 4:00pm - Tickets must be deposited by 4:00pm sharp.
- December 8th - 4:00pm - Winners are picked and announced. You do not need to be present to win. We will post the winner's list on social media and our website and/or notify you by phone if you are not present during the drawing.
If you would like provide a donation to the Festival of Trees, sign up here.
If you have any questions please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.