Secret Stocking Silent Auction
Bidding starts on December 6th and ends on December 11th.
This is not your average Silent Auction!
Local businesses are putting together stockings, baskets and gift bags of all sizes for our online silent auction but there's a twist...
Bidders will get a preview of what the stocking includes but the rest will be a surprise!
You will know which company/organization put the item together, you will know the value and you will get a preview BUT the rest remains a secret.
Silent Auction Timeline:
- Sunday, December 6th - Bidding Begins at 9:00am
- Friday, December 11th - Bidding Ends at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 12th - Winners pick up between 9:00am and 2:00pm at Edmond Town Hall, Alexandria room.
- Monday, December 14th through Friday, December 18th - Winners pick up at Newtown Youth & Family Services during office hours.
- Friday, December 18th - Deadline to pay for and claim your item. Any item left unpaid and unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
All proceeds from the Silent Auction & Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community programs.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.