Donate to the Silent Auction
This is not your average Silent Auction!
Bidders will get a preview of what the stocking includes but the rest will be a surprise!
We’re looking for businesses to donate a stuffed stocking. The contents are your choice and can be themed around your business or not themed at all! We want to see a few items peeking out of the top of the stocking but the inside should remain a secret.
- Business Name next to image where items up for bid are presented.
- Business Name with Silent Auction info on NYFS website.
- Social media posts announcing participation along with a sneak peek of donated stocking or gift.
Wednesday, December 2nd - Deadline to drop off completed stocking, gift bag/basket or donated item at NYFS.
Silent Auction Timeline:
- Sunday, December 6th - Bidding Begins at 9:00am
- Friday, December 11th - Bidding Ends at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 12th - Winners pick up between 9:00am and 2:00pm at Edmond Town Hall, Alexandria room.
- Monday, December 14th through Friday, December 18th - Winners pick up at Newtown Youth & Family Services during office hours.
- Friday, December 18th - Deadline to pay for and claim your item. Any item left unpaid and unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
If you would like provide a donation to the Silent Auction, sign up via paper form here or online form here.
If you have any questions please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds from the Silent Auction and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community programs.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.