Elf on the Shelf Competition
December 6th - December 12th
Elves driving cars, repelling down the fireplace, hanging from the ceiling and more!
What antics are the Elves of Newtown & Sandy Hook up to?
Submit photos of your Elf's shenanigans to join the competition or participate by voting.
Entries will be posted on Facebook from December 6th through December 12th and the community can vote right on social media! The entry with the most likeswill win.
Enter an Elf Antic:
- We will need 2 photos of your entry.
- 1 photo of just the elf and the set-up and 1 photo showing proof that the set up is original.
- The photo taken of the elf should not include any evidence of who created the display. These photos will be posted on social media and the entries need to remain anonymous to those judging.
- When submitting the photos please list which category you are entering.
- Photos can be sent to Melissa at MCercone@newtownyouthandfamilyservices.org
- Elf antics must be family friendly!
- The winner will receive a gift certificate to My Place Pizza & Restaurant in Newtown!
- Entry Timeline
- You can submit an entry up until Friday, December 11th but the competition ends on December 12th
- Entries will be posted on Facebook from Sunday, December 6th through Saturday, December 12th
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, December 13th.
All proceeds from the Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community programs.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.