Donate to the Festival of Trees
We invite you to participate in this year's Festival of Trees by decorating and donating a holiday tree, wreath, centerpiece or holiday gift basket.
Each year over 50 items are decorated and donated by local individuals, friends, families, businesses, clubs and organizations.
Without donors, the Festival of Trees would not be such a successful and spectacular event! All proceeds from the Festival of Trees benefit Newtown Youth & Family Services' mental health, autism and community programs.
Deadline to Confirm Participation: November 23rd
- Organization/Name next to image where items up for bid are presented.
- Organization/Name with Festival of Trees info on NYFS website.
- Social media posts announcing Name/Organization’s participation.
Guidelines for donating a tree:
- Trees must not be taller than 5 feet.
- Trees can be artificial or live.
- Trees can be lit or non-lit.
- All ornaments must be securely wired to the tree.
- Saturday, December 5th - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Drop off is at Edmond Town Hall, Alexandria Room.
If you would like provide a donation to the Festival of Trees sign up via paper form here or online form here.
If you have questions please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds from the Festival of Trees and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community programs.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.