Virtual Festival of Trees - Donate a Tree, Wreath or Gift
We invite you to participate in this year's Virtual Festival of Trees by decorating and donating a holiday tree, wreath, centerpiece or holiday gift basket. Each year over 50 items are decorated and donated by local individuals, friends, families, businesses, clubs and organizations.
Without donors, the Festival of Trees would not be such a successful and spectacular event! All proceeds from the Festival of Trees benefit Newtown Youth & Family Services.
Guidelines for donating a tree:
- Trees must not be taller than 5 feet.
- Trees can be artificial or live.
- Trees can be lit or non-lit.
- All ornaments must be securely wired to the tree.
Timeline for drop-off:
- Monday, November 16th - 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, November 18th - 9:00am-11:00pm
- Saturday, November 21st - 9:00am - 12:00pm
All trees, wreaths, gifts, etc. are due by noon on Saturday, November 21st!
Raffle Ticket Sales & Announcing Winners:
- November 28th - First day we start accepting raffle ticket purchase forms. Options below.
- Mail the form, along with payment (check only), to our office.
- Drop off the form, along with payment (check, cash, credit card), to our office during office hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
We will also open the office for last minute drop offs on Sunday, December 6th from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
Federal Law prohibits the sale of raffle tickets online or over the phone.
- December 6th - Last day to submit raffle ticket purchase forms. Forms must be submitted by 2:00pm.
- December 6th - Live drawing, via Facebook and Instagram, will take place at 6:00pm.
We will also notify winners by phone, post the winners list on social media and on our website.
- December 7th - Winners can pick up their items at our office starting on Monday, December 7th.
- December 11th - Last day winners can pick up their items.