Bidding starts on December 4th and ends on December 10th.
Location: Online, View items and bid here>>
Bid on experiences, products, gift certificates and more from local businesses.
Silent Auction Timeline:
- Saturday, December 4th - Bidding Begins at 9:00am
- Friday, December 10th - Bidding Ends at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 11th - Winners pick up between 10:00am and 2:00pm at Trinity Episcopal Church, Glover Room.
- Monday, December 13th through Friday, December 17th - Winners pick up at Newtown Youth & Family Services during office hours.
- Friday, December 17th - Deadline to pay for and claim your item. Any item left unpaid and unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
All proceeds from the Silent Auction & Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community programs.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.