Donate to the Silent Auction
Donate a Gift Certificate, an Experience, Items from Your Store, etc.
- Name next to image where items up for bid are presented.
- Name with Silent Auction info on NYFS website.
- Social media posts announcing participation along with a sneak peek of donated stocking or gift.
Monday, November 29th
Deadline to drop off donated item at NYFS. If you would like to mail something please mail to: 15 Berkshire Road, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
Silent Auction Timeline:
- Saturday, December 4th - Bidding Begins at 9:00am
- Friday, December 10th - Bidding Ends at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 11th - Winners pick up between 9:00am and 2:00pm at Trinity Episcopal Church, Glover Room.
- Monday, December 13th through Friday, December 17th - Winners pick up at Newtown Youth & Family Services during office hours.
- Friday, December 17th - Deadline to pay for and claim your item. Any item left unpaid and unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
If you would like provide a donation to the Silent Auction, sign up here.
If you have any questions please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or email@example.com.
All proceeds from the Silent Auction and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community services.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.