Gingerbread House Competition
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Trinity Episcopal Church (Glover Community Room)
Come vote on your favorite edible display!
- Entries will be displayed from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm on Sunday, December 4th at Trinity Episcopal Church in the Glover Community Room.
- Winners will be announced at 4:15 pm on Sunday, December 4th.
- Prizes will be given to the gingerbread houses that receive the most votes.
- 1st Place: $100 Target gift card
- 2nd Place: $50 Target gift card
- 3rd Place: $25 Target gift card
All proceeds from the Gingerbread House Display and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community services.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For over 30 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.