Enter the Gingerbread House Competition
Join in on the fun by creating an edible display! Come show off your best creation for a chance to win a Target gift card.
Open to individuals, families, organizations, businesses, students, groups, chefs, etc. Entries can remain anonymous, if desired.
- Structures should be sturdy enough to be transported if necessary. Cardboard or plywood bases are recommended.
- Please do NOT use anything in the creation that requires refrigeration.
- Deliveries are accepted at Trinity Church only.
- Deliveries can be made during one of the following times:
- Thursday December, 1st: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm or 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Friday, December 2nd: 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 3rd: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Prizes will be given to the gingerbread houses that receive the most votes.
- 1st Place: $100 Target gift card
- 2nd Place: $50 Target gift card
- 3rd Place: $25 Target gift card
- Displays can be picked up on Sunday, December 4th starting at 4:30 until 6:30 pm or Monday, December 5th from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
If you would like to enter a creation or have any questions, please contact Susan Smith at 203-270-4335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds from the Festival of Trees and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community services.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For 35 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.