Festival of Trees
December 2nd - December 3rd
Location: Trinity Episcopal Church (Glover Community Room)
Additional fee for raffle tickets.
Win a decorated tree, wreath, basket, etc. to enjoy all season.
Every year, local businesses, organizations and families donate decorated items to create one of the most spectacular features of the Holiday Festival.
How does the Festival of Trees Work?
View the donated trees, wreaths, decorations and baskets at Trinity Episcopal Church (Glover Community Room) during the days and times listed below.
Days & Times:
- Saturday, December 2nd 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, December 3rd 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Then, purchase raffle tickets and drop your tickets in the box of the item(s) you would like to win.
$2 for 1 ticket.
$15 for 10 tickets.
$20 for 20 tickets.
Drawing Winners and Pick Up:
- We will hold a live drawing in-person and on Facebook at 4:15 PM on December 3rd. The Festival of Trees winners will also be listed on our social media and website.
- We urge all Festival of Trees participants to utilize the Winners List and pick up their item(s) ASAP!
- Winners can pick up their item(s) immediately following the live drawing on Sunday, December 3rd from 5:00 - 6:30 PM or Monday, December 4th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 4:00 - 7:00 PM at Trinity Episcopal Church (Glover Community Room). Winners must provide the raffle ticket matching our records in order to claim their item(s).
- Items not claimed during the days and times listed above will be brought to Newtown Youth & Family Services and held until Friday, December 8th. Winners will need to retrieve their item(s) during NYFS' office hours throughout the week of December 3rd.
Photos from 2022:
All proceeds from the Festival of Trees and Holiday Festival will go to Newtown Youth & Family Services (NYFS). The Holiday Festival is NYFS' largest annual fundraiser and proceeds go towards mental health, autism and community services.
NYFS is a non-profit youth service bureau and mental health clinic for children, teens, adults and seniors.
For 40 years, NYFS has been committed to providing high quality human health services to promote individual and community wellness. Specialized services include: outpatient individual, couples and family counseling, substance abuse treatment services, Autism and social skills programs, prevention initiatives and support groups.